The WH writers’ community was launched in order to create a platform that allows everyone actively participate on the blog. It provides a creative platform to allow other opinions, stories and views to be published on this website. It gives a voice and a space to showcase the otherwise lonely essays that lie in files, cupboards or closets. Are you a writer, do you like writing or just have an opinion to share? Perhaps you have some stories stuck in your head or just something to say? Then we will love to hear from you. However, before you do, please take a look at some House-keeping rules:
- Vulgar and insulting materials and names will be removed.
- We do not permit obscene, hateful, offensive, defamatory, abusive or harassing material to be published on this website.
- We do not allow posting of personal and identifiable information within articles.
- Please do not post information that encourages criminal acts and/or give rise to civil liability.
- Respectful debate and opposing opinions are welcome, but please behave courteously and responsibly at all times.
- If you have a issue or question regarding our administrative policies or actions, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keep your messages on topic for the particular discussion you are involved in.
- Please be aware that all public contributions are the opinions of the contributors only and do not represent the opinions of Whispering hope.
All the rules above apply to all articles and comments on this site. These rules are in addition to some of the rules documented extensively in our Disclaimer page. This site is not responsible for any comment users post. We reserve the right, but undertake no duty, to review, edit, move, or delete any content submitted by users, without notice.
Sound ok? If so please get in touch by emailing us at email@example.com. Please quote “WH writers’ community” in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Whispering Hope Team.
Photo credit: Pixabay